Role: Ward Manager
Salary: Up to £55k plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: Full time/Part time hours available
MediTalent Group are recruiting on behalf of a bespoke private hospital in Croydon for a Ward Manager to join their theatre team. Within this role you will be managing a range of services and their patients so the position requires an individual who is experienced in advanced leadership and is able to demonstrate knowledge/skills in the effective management of versatile teams. You will be actively working to drive the department forward by guiding, mentoring and assessing strategy.
Within this role you will plan the delivery of patient safe clinical care provision (of the Theatre service), be responsible for day to day organisation and take management of care provision within the theatre. You will provide clear direction and leadership to all your staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the hospital.
The ideal candidate:
Will hold a valid NMC/HCPC pin and have demonstrable management experience. You must be confident in theatre management and working alongside other senior staff to ensure a smooth running of patient care. You will be assessing, analysing and running audits to do this.
In exchange you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and career development.
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
- and much more!
To apply please send through your CV or call/text Jade on 07585361221 for further details!